1. Goeijenbier M, Van Kampen J, Reusken C, Koopmans M, Van Gorp E. Ebola virus disease: a review on epidemiology, symptoms, treatment and pathogenesis. Neth J Med. 2014; 72(9): 442-8.
2. Qiu X, Wong G, Fernando L, Audet J, Bello A, Strong J, et al. mAbs and Ad-vectored IFN-α therapy rescue Ebola-infected nonhuman primates when administered after the detection of viremia and symptoms. Science translational medicine. 2013;5(207): 207ra143-207ra143.
3. Richardson ET, Fallah MP. The genesis of the Ebola virus outbreak in West Africa. The Lancet Infectious Diseases. 2019;19(4): 348-9.
4. Carroll MW, Matthews DA, Hiscox JA, Elmore MJ, Pollakis G, Rambaut A, et al. Temporal and spatial analysis of the 2014–2015 Ebola virus outbreak in West Africa. Nature. 2015; 524(7563): 97-101.
5. Levitt A. Case History: Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever in Zaire. Environmental Toxicology and Human Health-Volume II. 2009;114(6): 26.
6. Gire SK, Goba A, Andersen KG, Sealfon RS, Park DJ, Kanneh L, et al. Genomic surveillance elucidates Ebola virus origin and transmission during the 2014 outbreak. science. 2014; 345(6202): 1369-72.
7. Judson S, Prescott J, Munster V. Understanding ebola virus transmission. Viruses. 2015; 7(2): 511-21.
8. Francesconi P, Yoti Z, Declich S, Onek PA, Fabiani M, Olango J, et al. Ebola hemorrhagic fever transmission and risk factors of contacts, Uganda. Emerging infectious diseases. 2003 ;9(11): 1430.
9. Rewar S, Mirdha D. Transmission of Ebola virus disease: an overview. Annals of global health. 2014; 80(6): 444-51.
10. Bompangue D, Moore S, Taty N, Impouma B, Sudre B, Manda R, et al. Description of the targeted water supply and hygiene response strategy implemented during the cholera outbreak of 2017–2018 in Kinshasa, DRC. BMC infectious diseases. 2020; 20(1): 1-12.
11. Aceng JR, Ario AR, Muruta AN, Makumbi I, Nanyunja M, Komakech I, et al. Uganda’s experience in Ebola virus disease outbreak preparedness, 2018–2019. Globalization and health. 2020; 16(1): 1-12.
12. Albarino C, Shoemaker T, Khristova M, Wamala J, Muyembe J, Balinandi S, et al. Genomic analysis of filoviruses associated with four viral hemorrhagic fever outbreaks in Uganda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo in 2012. Virology. 2013;442(2):97-100.
13. de Barros Moreira Beltrão H, de Paula Cerroni M, de Freitas DRC, das Neves Pinto AY, da Costa Valente V, Valente SA, et al. Investigation of two outbreaks of suspected oral transmission of acute Chagas disease in the Amazon region, Para State, Brazil, in 2007. Tropical doctor. 2009; 39(4): 231-2.
14. Broadhurst MJ, Brooks TJ, Pollock NR. Diagnosis of Ebola virus disease: past, present, and future. Clinical microbiology reviews. 2016; 29(4): 773-93.
15. Duan D, Fan K, Zhang D, Tan S, Liang M, Liu Y, et al. Nanozyme-strip for rapid local diagnosis of Ebola. Biosensors and Bioelectronics. 2015; 74: 134-41.
16. Leroy E, Baize S, Lu C, McCormick J, Georges A, Georges‐Courbot MC, et al. Diagnosis of Ebola haemorrhagic fever by RT‐PCR in an epidemic setting. Journal of medical virology. 2000; 60(4): 463-7.
17. Buli BG, Mayigane LN, Oketta JF, Soumouk A, Sandouno TE, Camara B, et al. Misconceptions about Ebola seriously affect the prevention efforts: KAP related to Ebola prevention and treatment in Kouroussa Prefecture, Guinea. The Pan African Medical Journal. 2015; 22(Suppl 1).
18. Ajilore K, Atakiti I, Onyenankeya K. College students’ knowledge, attitudes and adherence to public service announcements on Ebola in Nigeria: Suggestions for improving future Ebola prevention education programmes. Health Education Journal. 2017; 76(6): 648-60.
19. Martínez MJ, Salim AM, Hurtado JC, Kilgore PE. Ebola virus infection: overview and update on prevention and treatment. Infectious diseases and therapy. 2015; 4(4): 365-90.
20. Wells CR, Pandey A, Parpia AS, Fitzpatrick MC, Meyers LA, Singer BH, et al. Ebola vaccination in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2019; 116(20): 10178-83.
21. Yang HW, Ye L, Guo XD, Yang C, Compans RW, Prausnitz MR. Ebola vaccination using a DNA vaccine coated on PLGA‐PLL/γPGA nanoparticles administered using a microneedle patch. Advanced healthcare materials. 2017; 6(1): 1600750.
22. Iroh Tam P-Y, Sawyer MH, Kimberlin D. Update from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society. 2016; 5(1):3-6.
23. Anywaine Z, Whitworth H, Kaleebu P, Praygod G, Shukarev G, Manno D, et al. Randomized clinical trial examining safety and immunogenicity of heterologous prime-boost Ebola vaccines, Ad26. ZEBOV and MVA-BN-Filo: 12-month data from Uganda and Tanzania. J Infect Dis. 2019; 220:46-56.
24. Choi M. Evidence to recommendations for pre-exposure vaccination with rVSVΔG-ZEBOV-GP vaccine for at-risk adults in the United States. 2020.
25. West TE, von Saint André-von Arnim A. Clinical presentation and management of severe Ebola virus disease. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2014;11(9):1341-50.
26. Li H, Ying T, Yu F, Lu L, Jiang S. Development of therapeutics for treatment of Ebola virus infection. Microbes and Infection. 2015;17(2):109-17.