1. Mohammed KG, Modified starch and it’s potentials as excipient in pharmaceutical formulations, minireview, Nov Appro Drug Des Dev. 2017; 1 (1): 555551.
2. Dev K. Mehra, Kenneth P. West, J. Donald Wiggins; Coprocessed microcrystalline cellulose and calcium carbonate composition and its preparation, US4744987A, United States
3. Sheila Ratnaraj, William J. Reilly, Jr. Chewable pharmaceutical tablets, US5686107A, United States
4. Ashok Thulluru, C. Madhavi, K. Nandini, S. Sirisha, D. Spandana, Co-Processed Excipients: New Era in Pharmaceuticals, Asian Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2019, 9 (1), 1-5.
5. P. Lekshmi, K. Pramod, K. C. Ajithkumar, Coprocessed excipients for tabletting, Research journal of pharmaceutical dosage forms and technology, 2016, 8 (1): 46-54.
6. Main A, Bhairav B, Saudager R, Coprocessed excipients for tablettimg: ReviewArticle, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 2017,8(1):2427-2432.
7. Chavhan. S, Shinde. S, Sapkal. S., Shrikhande.Y. Herbal excipients in Novel drug delivery system, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2017, 7 (2): 111-117.
8. Patil.A, Kadam.V, Jadhav.K, Co-processed pharmaceutical Excipients-Brief Review, Research journal of pharmacy and technology, 2010, 3 (1): 50-57.
9. Mundada AS, Formulation and evaluation of Coprocessed excipient for Mouth dissolving formulation, international journal of drug development and research, 2016.
10. Jamala AA, Nawala RA, Mowafaq GM, Alla AA, Preparation and evaluation of orodispersible tablets of Finasteride using coprocessed excipients, International Journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences,2013, vol.5, issue 2.
11. Mumtihanha M, salleh W, Tri S, optimization of direct compression’s coprocessed excipient mannitol-polyethylene glycol (PEG) 6000 in manufacturing of vitamin Ctablet, Journal of chemical and pharmaceutical research, 2017,9(1):240-246.
12. Shirsand SB, Para MS, Swamy PV, Ramani RG, Kumar N, Rampure MV, Nagendrakumar D, Novel coprocessed superdisintegrants in the design of fast dissolving tablets, International Journal of pharmtech research CODEN COSAI, 2010, vol 2(1):222-227.
13. Sayukri Y, Romdhonah, Nurfazzri A, Sholehuddin R, Kasuma A, formulation of Chlorpheniramine maleate tablets using coprocessed excipient as a filler and binder, Journal farmasisainsdankomanitas, 2019,16(1):29-35.
14. Ladola MK, Gangurde AB, Development and evaluation of melt in mouth tablet of metoclopramide hydrochloride using novel coprocessed superdisintegrants, Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical sciences.
15. Jadhav PA, Jadhav SA, Shirke RS, formulation and development of fast dissolving tablets of salbutamol sulphate using coprocessed excipients, International journal of innovative pharmaceutical sciences and research, 5(08):139-152.
16. Aute S, Shirsand SB, Baig SA, Amrita, Shailshri, Development of novel coprocessed excipients for the design of fast dissolving tablet, Indoamerican journal of Pharmaceutical research, 2019.
17. Borkhataria C, Gurjar R, Chavda J, Manek R, Patel K, Patel D, Development of multifunctional directly compressible coprocessed orodispersible excipient using spray drying technique, Current pharma research, 2019,9(3):3002-3019.
18. Aute S, Shirsand SB, Shailshri and Amruta, Development of novel coprocessed excipients by spray drying method, Pharmaceutical resonance, 2019, vol.2(1)
19. Umeshrao V, Balasubramaniam J, Haidor J, Coprocessed excipient compositions, 2012, US2012/0178822A1.
20. Shirsand SB, Gumate RT, Jonathan V, shailashri, Novel coprocessed spray dried superdisintegrant designing of fast dissolving tablets using, Dhaka University journal of Pharmaceutical sciences, 2010.
21. Surini S, Nelrima C, Radtiya I, Development of glimepiride solid dispersion using the coprocessed excipient of polyvinylpyrrolidone, maltodextrin and polyethylene, J Young pharm, 2018,10(2):345-350.
22. Daraghmeh N, Rashid I, Mahmoud MH, Omari AL, Leharne SA, chowdhry BZ, Badwan A, preparation and characterization of novel coprocessed excipient of chitin and crystalline Mannitol, AAPS PharmSciTech, 2010, vol.11, no.4.
23. Patel VP, Patel ZP, Formulation of novel coprocessed excipient by microwave drying method and evaluation of sustained release tablet prepared by direct compression, International journal of scientific research and reviews, 2018,7(4):88-95.
24. Kushare SS, Gattani SG, Design and development of a microwave generated lactose monohydrate and microcrystalline cellulose based multifunctional excipient composites for tablet formulation using box-behnkendesign, Journal of Drug delivery and therapeutics, 2019, 9(4),1-17.
25. Garg N, Pandey P, Kaushik D, Dureja H, Development of novel multifunctional directly compressible coprocessed excipient by melt granulation technique, International journal of Pharmaceutical investigation, Oct 2015.
26. Thoorens G, Leclercq B, Ruszkay T, Microcrystalline cellulose and calcium phosphate composition useful as pharmaceutical excipients, May 2011, WO2011/056775.
27. Pawar HA, Kamat SR, Choudhary P, Gavasane AJ, Gide P, process of preparation of Coprocessed polymer and it’s pharmaceutical application, 2017, WO2017/013682A1.
28. Avchat A, Ahire VJ, Characterization and evaluation of spray dried co-processed excipients and their application in solid dosage forms, Indian journal of Pharmaceutical sciences, 2007, 69 (1):85-90.
29. Lang S, Direct tabletting auxillary, Modified starch and it’s potentials in pharmaceutical formulation, April 1991. 5006,345.
30. Gangurde A, Patole. R. Savitribai. A, Amin. P, A Newly directly compressible co-processed excipient for sustained release formulation, Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science, 2013, 3 (9):089-097.
31. Ratnaraj S, Reilly WJ, chewable pharmaceutical tablet, 1997. 5,686,107.
32. Nathwani SV, VA JM, Nathwani RS, A coprocessed pharmaceutical excipient, 2016, WO2016/046693A1.
33. Naga sudha R. K. V, Padmini. G, Murthy T. E. G. K, Development of novel coprocessed excipients for the design and evaluation of directly compressible tablets of Rizatriptan benzoate, Research journal of Pharmaceutical dosage form and technology, 2015,7(1),7-10.
34. Bin. L. K, Helaludin. A, Sarker Z. I, Mandal U. K, Gaurav A, Effect of processing methods on xylitol – starch Base co-processed adjuvant for disintegrating tablet application, Pakistan journal of pharmaceutical sciences, 2020,33(2),551-559.
35. Trisopan. K, Kittipongatana. N, Kittipongatana. O. S, A spray dried, coprocessed Rice starch as a multifunctional excipient for direct compression, Multidisciplinary digital publishing institute, 2020,12, 518.
36. Sonica. T, Dr. Murthy. T. E. G. K, Studies on the influence of different coprocessing excipients on the flow and dissolution kinetics of Donepezil HCl, Research journal of pharmacy and technology, 2013,6(8),868-873.
37. Pusapati R. T, Kumar MVR, Murthy T. E. G. K, Development of Coprocessed excipients in the design and evaluation of atorvastatin calcium tablets by direct compression method, International journal of pharmaceutical investigation, 2016,4(2),102-6.
38. Gattani M, Singh V, Shukla. M, Ahire. K, Development of directly compressible coprocessed excipients for orally disintegrating tablets using rotary evaporation method, 2013,5(3),390-395.
39. Pawar. A. Y, Patil. S. H, Jadhav. K. R, Baviskar. S. R, Formulation and evaluation of matrix tablet of Venlafaxine HCL by using directly compressible coprocessed excipient, International journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, 2014,6(10).
40. Tobyn. M.J, McCarthy. G. P, Staniforth. J. N, Edge. S, Physicochemical comparison between microcrystalline cellulose and silicified microcrystalline cellulose, International journal of Pharmaceutics, 1998,169,183-194.
41. Shrisand S. B, Aute. S, Despande. R, shailashri, Amruta, Development of novel coprocessed excipients by fast dissolving tablets, Manipal journal of Pharmaceutical sciences, 2019,5(2),32-37.
42. Soujanya B., Patani P., Murthy T.E.G.K., Studies on influence of Coprocessed excipients on flow and dissolution kinetics of Diclofenac sodium, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Technology, 2015, 7 (1): 51-58
43. Kumar.K, Chopra.H, Sharma.G. Formulation and evaluation of fast dissolving tablet of Mantelukast by using coprocessed excipients, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 2019,12 (11): 5543-5548.
44. Onyekweli. A. O, Kunle. O. O, Okoye. E. I. Application of a newly developed multifunctional excipient in tablet formulation, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 2013, 6(9): 1019-1031.
45. R.K.V. Naga Sudha, G. Padmini, T.E.G.K. Murthy. Development of Novel Co-Processed Excipients for the Design and Evaluation of Directly Compressible Tablets of Rizatriptan Benzoate. Res. J. Pharm. Dosage Form. and Tech. 7(1): Jan.-Mar. 2015; Page 07-10